Our mission is to create a better understanding between Consumers, Service Professionals, Appliance Manufactures and others involved in the Major Home Appliance and HVAC Industries.
Only Paid Members Have Access to our Manuals and links to Manuals.
Our Discussion board is http://servicetechhelp.com/discus/ and has a public Section.
Feb 6, 2008 All Viking Documents have been removed at Viking's request.
Clicking on a search result for viking will result in a document not found or document removed page.
- News Articles
- Product Recalls
- MFG, Parts and other Links
LG Dishwashers, Tech Sheets for all Models...
Archived on: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:59:50
LDS4821 series, LDF6810 / LDF6920 series, LDF7932 series, LDF9932 series, LDS5811 / LDF7810
LDF7811 / LDF7920 series, LDF8812 / LDF8922 series, LDF9810 series
Size and Type: 3.6mb...pdf...2 pages
LG Dishwasher Service Handbook, LDF6920XX LDF6810XX.
Archived on: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:43:55
LG- Dishwasher-SVC-Handbook-V5- 20100525.
Service Handbook LDF6920 + V1 090603,
Service Handbook LDF6920 + V5 100525,
Model : 24” Built In Dishwasher....
Buyer Model : LDS5811XX,LDS5811XX/01,LDS5811XX/02, LDF7811XX,LDF7811XX/01, LDF7810XX, LDF7810XX/01, LDF6810XX,LDF6810XX/01,LDF6810XX/02, LDF8812XX,LDF8812XX/01, LDF9810XX, LDF9810XX/01, LDS4821XX, LDF6920XX, LDF8922XX, LDF7920XX, LDF7932XX...
SERVICE BULLETIN-2...Drain hose with siphon protector...
Buyer Model : LDS5811XX,LDF7811XX,LDF7810XX,LDF7920XX,LDF6810XX,LDF8812XX,LDF8922XX
SERVICE BULLETIN -3...
Hinge spring & wire about door drop...
Buyer Model : LDF8812ST, LDF8812ST/01, LDF8922ST, LDF78****, LDF78****/01, LDF6810**,
LDF6810**/01, LDF6810**/02, LDF6920**, LDS5811**, LDS5811**/01, LDS5811**/02, LDS4821**..
Vent to prevent condensation...
Buyer Model : LDS5811BB,LDF7811BB,LDF7810BB,LDF7920BB,LDF6810BB,
SERVICE BULLETIN-5...HE ERROR...
Buyer Model : LDS4821**, LDF 7920**, LDF7932**, LDF9932**,LDS5811**,LDF9810**`
Appendix A. Part detail...
Appendix B. SVC Method...Compatibility of new worm gear system with old base...
Service Bulletin...SUBJECT : Poor washing performance caused by the defect filter Asm...
Buyer Model : LDS4821WW/BB/ST, LDF6920WW/BB/ST, LDF7920WW/BB/ST
LDF7932WW/BB/ST, LDF9932ST, LSDF795ST...
Appendix A. Caution in service...page 64...
Size and Type: 3.7mb...pdf...69 pages
Electrolux, Frigidaire Error Codes-Diagnostics Modes etc, Booklet for all Electrolux Appliances, Washing Machines, Dryers, Range, Induction Cooktop, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerators, Wine Cooler, Beverage Center, Air Conditioners
Archived on: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:22:21
Publication #5995588729, February 2011,
Size and Type: 437k...pdf...74 pages
Note: when you create a new publication type,
the articles module will automatically use the templates
If those templates do not exist when you try to preview or display a new article,
you'll get this warning :-) Please place your own templates in themes/yourtheme/modules/articles . The templates
will get the extension .xt there.
November 24, 2009 9:40:09 PM
Electrolux ICON® and Kenmore PRO® Gas Ranges Recalled Due to Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Name of Product: Electrolux ICON and Kenmore 30� PRO Gas Ranges
Units: About 900
Manufacturer: Electrolux Home Products Inc., of Augusta, Ga.
Hazard: An incorrect part allows more fuel to pass to the range�s oven than can be burned efficiently, causing incomplete combustion and the release of carbon monoxide. This poses a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning to consumers.
Incidents/Injuries: Electrolux has received four reports of incidents involving carbon monoxide being released from the recalled gas range. No injuries have been reported.
Description: The following Electrolux ICON and Kenmore PRO 30� free-standing gas range model and serial numbers are included in this recall. For Electrolux ICON, the model and serial numbers are located on the back of the range. For the Kenmore PRO, the model and serial numbers are located near the base of the range just below the bottom right portion of the oven door and also on the back of the range. Not all serial numbers within these ranges are included in the recall.
Sold at: Appliance retailers nationwide from August 2008 through October 2009 for between $2,500 and $3,500.
Manufactured in: Canada
Remedy: Consumers should immediately stop using the range�s oven and contact Electrolux for the Electrolux ICON or Sears for the Kenmore PRO to schedule a free repair. Consumers can continue to use the cooktop (top burners) and the broiler as well as any clock and/or timer functions.
Electrolux ICON Gas Range model E30GF74HPS
Kenmore PRO 30 Gas Range models 790.76913800 790.76913801
serial NF83000000 to NF93633000
Consumer Contact: For additional information, contact Electrolux toll-free at (888) 360-8557 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Friday and on Saturdays between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m., or visit the firm�s Web site at www.gasrangeorifice.com. Consumers with Kenmore PRO brand ranges should call Sears toll-free at (800) 733-2299 between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET Monday through Saturday.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 24, 2009
Release # 10-048 Electrolux Recall Hotline: (888) 360-8557
Sears Recall Hotline: (800) 733-2299
CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772
CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908
Samsung Error Codes for all Appliances...
Archived on: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:04:03
All-Samsung-Fault-Codes-2-5. 'Refrigerator', Older "RB" Series 'Refrigerator' 'Washer', 'Dryer', 'Microwave', 'Electric Range', 'Dishwasher'
Size and Type: 248k...pdf...8 pages
29 Jan 2006
Site Membership is required to have full access.
Your membership status is shown above. If it is other then Paid Member your access is resticted including right's to downloads.
Bosch 2005 info
Archived on: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:32:03
Bosch 2005 information is now on the server.
As soon as the information is written up it will be searchable using the Site Search.
However I created a web index. You can find information by model number using the web index.
Size and Type: n/a
20 May 2005
|ServiceTechHelp.com Site Posting Rules|
1. Please do not post in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS; this is the Internet version of shouting, and is irritating to many posters.
Absolute rules with absolute penalties:
2. Don't get carried away with excessive punctuation (posting dozens of exclamation points, etc.).
3. It’s also a good idea to run long posts through a spell check; doing so demonstrates respect for your fellow posters.
4. Please post in plain language avoiding the use of text abbreviations.
5. Post in the correct forum. If you do not post in the correct forum, your post may be moved to the correct forum or deleted without notice.
6. Do not cross post. Cross posting is the act of posting the same topic in several different forums. Cross posted topics may be deleted without notice.
7. Do not fork threads. This means, do not reply to an existing topic with an unrelated topic. These types of responses are bad form and may be deleted without notice.
8. Do not post with generic, non descriptive or childish titles. Be as descriptive about your subject matter as possible. Include the Brand, Type, Model and serial Number in your post with a description of the problem. This allows the search feature to work more effectively, and also allows other members to easily browse through the search results for relevant threads.
9. Do not reply to posts or threads with spam. Commercial posts are not allowed. Your post will be deleted.
10. Do not bump posts unless you have something to add. Bumps will get deleted.
11. Make an effort to search the forums BEFORE you start a new thread on a topic that already has 100 posts.
12. Be kind and respectful to other members. We all are here for the same reason.
13. Do be sure to read what the other person is actually saying and not what you think they may be saying.
14. Don't get personal; a good general rule: "criticize ideas, not people".
15. Do keep messages on-topic and post on the appropriate topic board.
16. Don't duplicate existing topics elsewhere.
17. Do watch what you say – you are responsible for what you write. Views that are expressed in the forums are not endorsed (agreed with) by servicetechhelp.com
18. Don't post personal information about yourself or someone else in public areas (whether you know them or not) - it's for your own safety.
19. Do respect the Moderators' decisions – the Moderators reserve the right to edit, relocate and/or remove any message, at any time, for any reason. All editing decisions should be considered final.
1. All Members MUST have a Valid email address and Must Leave System Announcements Email Notifications Turned On. No exceptions. Only Admin has rights to post in System Announcements. Any member with bouncing email will be suspended until there email account is fixed.
2. No profanity.
3. Don't post personal/racial/ethnic/gender-based insults, slurs or offensive comments.
4. Don't make posts that are inflammatory.
5. Don't post advertisements. If you are unsure whether or not a posting constitutes an advert, e-mail one of the site admins or moderators before posting. Your business name or website link in you signature is ok.
6. Don't post contact details e.g. phone numbers and physical address details or post other peoples e-mail addresses unless you have their permission to do so.
7. Don't threaten other users. Threats will not be tolerated and will result in a ban.
8. Do Not post links to any technical information in the public areas of the site (Ask a Pro topic). Members only areas are ok.
9. Documents are for Members Only. Do not share with non-members. Do Not post direct links to files on ServiceTechHelp.com on other sites. You may and should link to an article which has the information about the file. This avoids broken links and allows only ServiceTechHelp.com Members to get files.
If in doubt contact a site admin.
1st Violation: a warning either by PM or email.
2nd Violation: 1 week ban
3rd Violation: ban for 1 month
4th Violation: permanent ban
Membership is for Full Time Appliance or HVAC Techs, and others in the industry.
Were in Jabber Chat most evenings -
Weekly chat is held in In the link to the left Sunday at 7 pm eastern time. .
If you need to change your password or lost it you must use the Help Desk http://www.servicetechhelp.com/h2desk/
Public Site and other links
Sunday Mar 29th, 15
6:31:54 AM EDT
Registation and Approval are requred for this site and the chatrooms. This site is for Appliance or HVAC professionals only.
A valid email address is required for your validation email.
Click for Membership
Appliacation review is with in 72 hours.